ATOLL LAND SURFACE 4.0 is intended for mapping, interpretation and visual design of Land Surface, and Geographical Information processing. It is created with the purpose of maximal simplification of existing surfaces modeling as well as imaginary ones, and of maximal integration, flexibility and economical accessibility for any specialists using Land Surface
Atoll Land Surface 4.0 or its partial modules (each of them is available for registration as independent unit) are expected
to apply practical solutions to many IntelliCAD or AutoCAD users: geographers, surveyors, geologists, civil engineers and land designers. Atoll Data Manager and Atoll Global Operator (as integrated parts of Atoll Land Surface 4.0 or as independent programs) are intended for Extended Data and Selection Sets management. These programs can be used by
CAD specialists, working in any professional field.
Atoll Land Surface 4.0 is developed and tested on CMS IntelliCAD 4 PE+ base, but it is expected to work also with other IntelliCAD versions, with AutoCAD 14, 2000, 2002, 2004 for Windows or with other AutoCAD based Autodesk products.
Atoll Land Surface 4.0 includes illustrated HTML Help.
Fill free to install Atoll Land Surface 4.0 demo version and test it with your CAD platform.
Atoll Land Surface 4.0 consists of the following parts:
1. Surface Recognizer - Coordinates & Elevation fast management.
2. Surface Creator - Triangulated Irregular Network (TIN) & smoothed Surface Contours of any interval. Special options to color Terrain Models by height for Rendering or "to hide" them are available.
3. Surface Explorer - Surface Profiles & Sections. Random points and linear objects definition on Surface.
4. Map Frame - Paper Space Viewports with Map Coordinate Frames, of any orientation and scale.
(included in Surface Explorer menu)
5. Data Manager - Extended Entity Data fast management.
6. Global Operator - Selection Sets fast management.
All of these parts are also available for registration as independent programs.